Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Wearing Earrings as a Fashion Accessory

Of all the pieces of jewellery earrings are the most well-known. They have been worn for 1,000's of years and have been worn by both men and by females. Whether or not it is a pair of classic studs or a pair of Bet Lynch chandeliers we all appreciate to wear this piece of jewellery.

I try to remember when I was a small girl playing in my grandmothers jewellery box and admiring all the stunning pairs of earrings that she used to hold in there. The style then was for something that sparkled, so a lot of put on produced from cut glass and diamante. I longed for the day when I would be in a position to have my ears pierced so that I could put on these wonderful pieces of jewellery.

The 60's when my Mum was in her teens saw the fashion of wearing exciting fashion jewellery and earrings exactly where created from vibrant plastics and acrylics. Vivid round circles of colour and enormous hoops had been the style in earrings. When I appear at old images of that time i can see how style had certainly altered close to from my Grandmothers time when jewellery was a significant small business and in Mums time it was enjoyable vibrant and funky a comprehensive alter all around.

In my youth of the 80's the style was for earrings to be large and a statement. Bright coloured glass was utilised to imitate Jewells set in gold coloured metal. Earrings had been made into opulent designs to match the occasions. Earrings had been huge as was hair and the shoulder pads, and like each and every girl of that time I was a follower of all the style trends. The new romantics saw males wearing diamante earrings and brooches and it was not unusual to see guys wearing women's earrings. I also don't forget the fashion getting for wearing odd earrings or just a single.

The punks took the art of wearing earrings to a new level possessing a lot more than 1 piercing in their ears and wearing many pairs of earrings in one ear. As well as wearing piercings in other locations on their face. I wonder what they believe when they search back now.

Today I am a small bit much more conservative when it comes to my option of style earrings. I nevertheless like to think that I am fashionable but classic styles are what I appear for now. Tiny gold hoops or studs made from semi-precious stones are what I would chose for all through the day and for evening put on I could be a tiny bit additional adventuress in my option of earrings style.

I wonder what the fashion for earrings will be in the years to come. A single point I can be certain of is that consumers each males and girls will nonetheless be wearing earrings as they have for 1,000's of years.

No comments:

Post a Comment